Saadat company founded on 1998 by getting support from a research institute , Jouyandegan Rah Saadat .Saadat is producing patient monitors (display size : 4.3 to 18.5 inches) by ECG , SPO2 , NIBP , IBP , Temp , Resp, Gas Analyzer and…
1 Different models of Monitors from : ( Novin S630, S1600, S1800, Zagros Modular, Alborz B5, Alborz B9, Aria, ZAGROSs)
2 Central system (Sahand)
3 ECG systems with (Dena 350, 650)
4 Aria (TC) system with the ability to send life signals on wireless communication platforms in emergency
5 coating equipment with the ability to record patients life signals and transfer data to health centers by smartphones
6 Compressor ventilator system can use for ICU to adult and nonate
company”s productions is responsive to emergency departments , general surgery, open heart, recovery rooms, ICU and CCU in hospitals and clinics , also for taking care at home.
The products of saadat company have warranty for 2 years and 10 years for services And it has a pleasure for all health center
Saadat is a knowledge base compan
alSo is inevitable that the company needs to an active research and development unit
Features of R&D :
Working with more than 70 specialist
designing with creativity,innovation,efficiency and use Technical knowledge and modern system
Study the various electronic components in the world and the choice of high performance components and technology leadership in designing products
Designing by according to the requirements of the European Union (Directive 93/42 / EEC) and the requirements of the quality management system (ISO 13485)
. Efforts to detect, advantage and management of elite talent, training and promotion of scientific and technical personnel and assessing members performance.
Cooperating with medical universities and technical and educational centers for the development of techniques
Continuous product optimization and hardware and software updates by according to customers’ equirements
Central Monitoring System: SAHAND
Electrocardiograph: Dena 650
CE: Ventilator RESPINA P1
EN ISO 13485: 2012 (Kiwa Meyer
company in international Expositions including: Arab health from 2001 to 2018, Medica Germany during the years 2003 to 2017, Bith exhibition, Brazilian Medical Equipment Exhibition, Africa, Argentina, Poland, Tajikistan’s Special Exhibition of the Islamic Republic of Tajikistan, the exhibition of the Medical Equipment of Ukraine, the exhibition of medical equipment Belarus, Syrian Medical Equipments Exhibition, Turkey Exhibition, Malaysia Medical Equipment Exhibition, Iraq, etc. The company’s other efforts are global markets.
- Shalbaf R, Behnam H, Sleigh JW, Steyn-Ross A, Voss LJ. “Frontal-temporal synchronization of EEG signals quantified by order patterns cross recurrence analysis during propofol anesthesia”, IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering (IEEE Publication), 2014.
- Shalbaf A, Behnam H, Alizadeh-Sani Z, Shalbaf R. “Automatic computation of left ventricular volume change from Echocardiography images using nonlinear dimensionality reduction “Journal of Digital Imaging (Springer Publication), 2014;1-8.
- Shalbaf R, Behnam H, Jelveh Moghadam H. “Monitoring depth of anesthesia using combination of EEG measure and hemodynamic variables”, Cognitive Neurodynamics (springer Publication), 2014; 218, 17– 24.
- Shalbaf R, Behnam H, Sleigh JW, Steyn-Ross A, Voss LJ. “Monitoring the depth of anesthesia using entropy features and an artificial neural network”, Journal of Neuroscience Methods (Elsevier Publication), 2013; 218, 17– 24.
- Shalbaf R, Behnam H, Sleigh JW, Voss LJ. “Measuring the effects of sevoflurane on electroencephalogram using sample entropy”. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Journal (Wiley Publication) 2012; 56:880–9.
- Shalbaf R, Behnam H, Sleigh JW, Voss LJ. “Using the Hilbert–Huang transform to measure the electroencephalographic effect of propofol”. Physiological Measurement Journal (IOP Science Publication) 2012; 33:271–85.
- Erem B, Ghodrati A, Tadmor G, MacLeod R, Brooks D. “Combining initialization and solution inverse methods for inverse electrocardiography”, Journal of electrocardiology 44 (2), e2, March–April, 2011 .
- Hosseini PT, Shalbaf R, Nasrabadi AM. “Extracting a seizure intensity index from one-channel EEG signal using detrended fluctuation analysis and bispectral analysis”. Journal of Biomedical Science and Engineering (Scientific Research Publication) 2010; 3: 253-61.
- Zhang Y, Ghodrati A and Brooks H. “An analytical comparison of three spatial-temporal regularization methods for dynamic linear inverse problems in a common statistical framework”, Inverse Problems, 21, pp. 357-382, 2005.
- Ghodrati A, Brooks D.H, Tadmor G, MacLeod R. “Wavefront-based models for inverse electrocardiography”, IEEE Trans Biomed Eng.
- Ghodrati A, Brooks D.H, Macleod R. “Methods of solving reduced lead systems for inverse electrocardiography”, IEEE Trans. Biomed Eng.
- Shalbaf R, Mehrnam AH, Behnam H. “Depth of Anesthesia Indicator Using combination of Complexity and frequency Measures”, In Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Biomedical Engineering (ICBME2014), 26 – 28 December 2014, Iran, Tehran.
- Ghodrati A, Babajani-Feremi A. “Morphology-based QT Interval Measurement Using Frame-based Representation of ECG Signal”, CinC 2014.
- Shalbaf R, Behnam H, Jelveh Moghadam H. “The Brain Function Index as a depth of anesthesia indicator using complexity measures”, In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Systems, Process & Control. (ICSPC 2013), Kuala Lumpur.
- Moradkhani A, Alavi R, Ebneddin Y ,Yaghoobzadeh A.R. “A General Purpose Telemedicine System” , Proceedings of the 2012 IEEE-EMBS Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Sciences (IECBES 2012).
- Shalbaf R, Hosseini PT, Analoui M. “Epilepsy detection using detrended fluctuation analysis”. IEEE International Conference on Wavelet Analysis and Pattern Recognition. 2009, china.
- Hajian A, Eghbali M, Ahmadvand A ,Kazemi “Evaluation of Confined Suppliers Using a Combined Multiple Attribute Decision Making, the International Industrial 6 Engineering Conference ,Tehran, Iran -Feb 2009.
- Shalbaf R, Vafadoost M, Shalbaf A, Kahnamouei R. “Recognition of Six Digits from Lip Movement Using Color Image”. In Proceedings of International Conference on Biomedical Engineering. 2008, Kuala Lumpur.
- Shalbaf R, Kahnamouei R, Shalbaf A. “A Real-Time Algorithm for Extraction of Heart Beat in Invasive Blood Pressure”. In Proceedings of International Conference on Biomedical Engineering. 2008, Kuala Lumpur.
- Ghodrati A, Murray B, Marinello S. “RR interval analysis for detection of Atrial Fibrillation in ECG monitors”, EMBC 2008.
- Ghodrati A, Marinello S. “Statistical Analysis of RR Interval Irregularities for Detection of Atrial Fibrillation”, Computers in Cardiology 2008.
- Ghodrati A, Keely A, Tadmor G, MacLeod R, Brooks D.H. “A wavefront-based constraint for potential surface solutions in inverse electrocardiography, Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc. 2006;1:2550-3.
- Shalbaf A, Vafadoost M, Shalbaf R. “Face recognition using RBF Neural-Network”, Proceedings of 02th Int. Conf. on Information Technology, 2005, Iran. Tehran, Amirkabir University of Technology.
- Ghodrati A, Brooks D.H, Tadmor G, Punske B, MacLeod R .“Wavefront-based inverse electrocardiography using an evolving curve state vector and phenomenological propagation and potential models”, 2005 BEM NFSI Conference.
- Calderero F, Ghodrati A, Brooks D.H, Tadmor G, and MacLeod R. “A Method to Reconstruct Activation Wavefronts Without Isotropy Assumptions Using a Level Sets Approach” Accepted at FIMH 2005 (Functional Imaging and Modeling of the Heart 2005), Barcelona, June 2-4, 2005.
- Ghodrati A, Calderero F, Brooks D.H, Tadmor G, MacLeod R.“A Level Set Algorithm for the Inverse Problem of Electrocardiography”, Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers, November 7-10, 2004.
- Brooks D.H, Ghodrati A, Zhang Y, Tadmor G and MacLeod R.“Inverse Electrocardiography in the Framework of Dynamic Imaging Problems”, 26th Annual International Conference IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, San Francisco, Sep. 1-5, 2004, pp 3565-3568.
- Zhang Y, Ghodrati A and Brooks D.H . “Analysis of Spatial-Temporal Regularization Methods for Linear Inverse Problems from A Common Statistical Framework”, Proceeding of 2004 IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging, Arlington VA, 15-18 April 2004, pp 772-775.
- Serinagaoglu Y, Ghodrati A, Brooks D.H, MacLeod R.S, Weinstein D. M. “Integrating Visualization with Modeling and Simulation for Bioelectric Field Applications”, tutorial on regularization of inverse electrocardiography problem, in Visualization Conf., IEEE, Boston, MA, 2002.
- M.Elhami Asl, M.Rahimpour, M.Merati, A.H.Panahi, K.Gholami. Novel Approach to Early Diagnosis of Myocardial Infarction Using Tele-Electrocardiography in Emergency Medical Services. 2nd Conference on Novel Approach of Biomedical Engineering in Cardiovascular, 2016.
- M.Rahimpour, M.Elhami Asl, M.Merati. ECG Fiducial Points Extraction Using Slope and Adaptive Thresholding for Real-time ECG signal Analysis. 24th Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering, 2016.